Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Elders with diabetes face different challenges than others when managing blood sugar levels. Through online lessons, recipe videos and a knowledge check, caregivers will learn best practices for:
- Minimizing the risk of hypoglycemia and other medical conditions through food choice.
- Individualizing meal plans to meet an elder's food and dining preferences.
- Identifying carbohydrate containing foods and their impact on overall health.
- Providing elders with wellness and quality of life through thoughtful meal planning.
- Managing blood glucose during illness with food and beverages.
Course number: CCC-DIA-01
Class format: Online, On Demand
Credit hours: 1.0
You selected to get the course Mealtime with Diabetes (CCCC01-DIA-01). Please Login or Signup to get it.