Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Food allergies are becoming more common, especially in the elderly population. Through online lessons, recipe videos and knowledge checks, caregivers will learn best practices for:
- Minimizing the risks of a food allergy reaction or complications from celiac disease at mealtime.
- Informing elders of food and beverage choices they can safely enjoy.
- Identifying allergen and gluten containing foods.
- Preventing cross contact of allergens at all points in food production.
- Identifying gluten and allergen sources from food labels.
Course number: CCC-FAC-01
Class format: Online, On Demand
Credit hours: 1.0
You selected to get the course Mealtime with Food Alle... (CCCD01-FAC01). Please Login or Signup to get it.